Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
Australian Consumer Law states that the retailer is not required to provide a refund or replacement if you merely change your mind, however, Fletcher Cricket will fully refund or exchange your purchase under the following conditions:
- You have returned the purchase within 14 days (some exclusion apply).
- The purchase is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- The customer is responsible for return postage costs.
By saleable condition we mean that the purchase has been returned in it's original condition and unused.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange or refund where we deem the purchase to have been used and not in it's original condition.
The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
Fletcher Cricket will accept returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The purchase is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The purchase is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The purchase does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Fletcher Cricket receipt/invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. (please see our Warranty Policy)
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt
- Online Tax Invoice/Receipt
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement
Please complete and submit the Online Refund Request Form prior to returning the item. If you have any queries regarding your request, please contact our online customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we receive and approve your request, we will organise the return of your item/s. Your exchange, refund or repair will be arranged promptly following the return of you item/s.
- In the case where item/s are exchanged or repaired, Fletcher Cricket will be responsible for return postage costs.
- In the case where the item/s are being refunded due to Change of Mind the customer is responsible for return postage costs.
See Contact Us